Please do not alter photos in any way. Please only borrow photos for PERSONAL use and please ALWAYS give Dana R. Atwood credit for the pictures you use. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So, you like my photos....(IMPORTANT!)

Hey everybody!
So far, having a blog has been a lot of fun! I really hope everyone who reads it loves it because I love posting it!
Also, I have put a lot of thought into whether or not I should share certain pictures on my blog. I know that putting pictures on the automatically makes them vulnerable but at the same time I don't want to keep them from my readers.
I think I need to add the pictures to complete the story. So, here's the bottom line. I'm going to use the honor system here. I don't mind if someone wants to use one of my photos for PERSONAL use but please do not alter them in any way and please give me credit. Just a little "photo by Dana R. Atwood" would do the trick. Anything that let's your audience know that it's not your hand that clicked the little button on the camera. Thank you so much for complying. As long as everyone plays by the rules then I can keep my blog public and continue to upload photos. Again....PERSONAL use and GIVE ME SOME CREDIT. The law is on my side but who wants to have to run to the law? Yeah...me neither.
Be fair. Be respectful.

Thanks again Everyone! Your page-views mean a lot to me.

~Dana R Atwood

No comments:

Post a Comment